- We provide a scheme and submittal that are viable and deliverable – based on an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the project brief, client aspirations, budget and timescale.
- Our design team is fully trained in using Relux to produce innovative lighting schemes that fulfil customer requirements whilst complying with industry standards. We also provide CAD drawings in each project to give the customer a visualisation of the submitted design.
- It is our aim to supply the best possible solution that meets the required budget, time, aesthetic, performance and technical targets, while never sacrificing the quality of the final product.
- All our products integrate leading technology from the world’s best component partners. On top of that, our production, assembly and testing always meet the standards set by the LIAQA scheme.
- Our core principals run throughout our business.
- We offer phased deliveries, stock management, site surveys, pre-start inspections and a specialist site delivery service to suit access and working hours.
- We always show visual representations of our lighting designs.
- We always provide full and detailed technical submittals.
- We offer specialist services to meet the demands of roll-out programmes and projects across all levels.
- We always label projects and packaging to reduce on-site waste and make them easier to identify.
- We always provide project warranties, planned maintenance and post-site completion surveys and checks.